Monday, September 24, 2012

The Prince's Trust 'A-Z of Young Businesses'


photos by Nick Cunard


Not only have I been lucky enough to receive start-up funding from Youth Business Scotland (part of The Prince's Trust), The Prince's Trust has also chosen me + Ziggy to showcase as the 'Z' in their 'A-Z of Young Businesses'!




you can read the article here


The story was also published on the Prince's Trust Facebook page and received over 50 likes! The publicity has been fantastic and has lead to a few very exciting opportunities. 




The story was also picked up by Business Matters- The UK's Leading SME Business Magazine! You can find that article here. I have so much fun doing what I do with Ziggy, it's amazing to see that there's belief in it as a business, as well as being a quirky idea! 

I had a lot of fun the day the Prince's Trust sent out a photographer to my workshop! I'm glad they picked a 'normal' looking shot for the campaign as I was directed into a few rather cheesy poses... jazz hands and all!! Here's a few of the 'out-takes' for comedy value :)


photos by Nick Cunard





No comments:

Post a Comment