Monday, April 22, 2013

HowDo you Do!

Have you heard of HowDo? If not, now is the time to jump on the bandwagon! It's a free social media app which allows you to effortlessly make quick, spontaneous tutorials about anything you fancy.

I have often thought about doing video or blog tutorials, but I have always been put of by how long it would take. HowDo makes it so fun to capture ideas and share your way of doing things. You simply take a series of photographs highlighting the steps of what you are doing, and then record little sound bites to narrate the sequence.

 For my first tutorial, I decided to show you how to make a big, fluffy pom-pom!




I had the pleasure of meeting the very inspiring Nills and Sofia from HowDo at the Edinburgh Mini Maker Faire at the beginning of the month. They carried out a little interview with me and posted it onto their blog :)


You can read the full interview here!

So why not become a HowDo-er yourself? I've got a feeling that it's going to be the next big thing with bloggers and makers alike!



No comments:

Post a Comment